Despite Adrenal Fatigue NOT being recognised as a real condition by General Practice Medicine, there are three stages of Adrenal Fatigue prior to Addison's Disease, which are NOT picked up on regular Adrenal blood tests.
The blood test's offered by your doctor to assess your adrenal health are useless unless your adrenal glands are beyond repair. In which case the test is still useless.
Within this 6 part series, you will be learning exactly which tests are sensitive enough to pick up on adrenal fatigue, and exacting enough to inform you of which stage; 1, 2, or 3 you are struggling with.
You will also receive some home-testing tips and tricks that you can try even before purchasing a Functional Lab kit.
There is also an in-depth questionnaire to help you join the dots between these symptoms.
- Do you power-nap between 3 pm-4.30 pm?
- Do you crave, esp salty food?
- Do you have low blood pressure and feel dizzy when standing up?
- Maybe you are always on the go or struggle with depression?
- Perhaps you are feeling more tired and cranky than you used to be?
- Or perhaps you are gaining weight when you used not to have a problem?
- Are you easily over-whelmed and feel exhausted all of the time?
These can all be signs of Adrenal Fatigue.
Sign up for my 6-part email series to learn more
* indicates required